Thursday, December 14, 2006

i;m missing baby lyke hell. he's working & his hp no batt. sigh. sigh sigh larh=( hvnt been tokin to him since..4??-.-'' n he's knockin off @ only 1015,hai=( dear pingping miss eu=(

Zzzzz. mon results. zZzzzz
i tink i cant mk it lah sigh but no matter what i wont cry(:
tk note of my good or maybe bad news ba ~ Zz..

Well. had OE's gathering on 12/12. it was indeed a las min planned one n i tot all wudnt be as smoothed .however there seems tu b a miracle when everytink did turned out beautifully.except that d seasoning of chicken sucks la..thx to my maid-.-im so fcukn sorry my dear operians~~okay we didnt ton. haha.mayb d next one la~~hoho....we did took alot of pics n im lik waiting for yeolynnettexinyi to send em' la^^ hahas. hope tu hv anothering gathering soon.(: hoho.missing !!

ya lah im lookin for 19thdxo n hope i wont dissappt myself,my dudes wont dissp mi n my mom won't too(:
cos i guess thats d las clubbin event for mi unless deres anymore up coming.. zZz.. MONDAY.QUICK!
dardar,i luv u muack..=)
upload pics sooonnnn;)

No comments: